m-PIMA™ HIV-1/2 VLHIV 1/2 Viral Load Analyser
Actionable results in less than 70 minutes while the patient is still present
- Instead of sending samples to a lab, bring the test system to the patient
- ART failure can be detected early
- ART switching decisions can be made the same day
- Reduced sample transport costs
- Lost samples, lost results, and patients lost to follow up potentially reduced
quantitative in vitro nucleic acid amplification test designed for the quantification of HIV type 1 and type 2 RNA in human plasma specimens from individuals with diagnosed HIV-1 or HIV-2 infection.