ICE SyphilisNovel Recombinant-Antigen Enzyme Immunoassay
Combination of lgG and lgM capture assay and a total antibody assay by using recombinant TpN15, 17, 47 proteins to detect antibodies against Treponema pallidum.
• Ease of use and better standardization by performing the ICE syphilis assay in manual, semi-automated or fully automated way relative to the TPHA assay.
• High sensitivity because of the ICE syphilis test was proven to be one of the most sensitive assays.
• More sensitive and better standardized than the TPHA assay.
• Reliability in detecting all different stages of the Syphilis infection and suitable to be used as a first line screening assay for blood donations.
• Less extra work by increased specificity by using anti-human capture antibodies and recombinant TpN proteins. (less false-positive results)
• Reduction of laboratory costs because with the ELISA a low number of retests can be expected.