Zybio EXS2600 Mass Spectrometry SystemMicrobial Application
Compared with traditional microbe diagnosis method, the EXS2600 mass spectrometry system could offer the end-user high-throughput screening, convenient operation, and more sensitive and accurate identification results via advanced sample pretreatment kit technology, user-friendly software, and comprehensive strains database.
Broad Range of Application Fields
- Clinical inpatient, outpatient, and emergency department for microbial identification
- Hospital Infection Prevention and Control
- Microorganism identification and monitor traceability in CDC
- Microorganism detection and quality control in pharmaceutical or food factory
- Microbiological testing and research in the fields of scientific research, industry, agriculture, environment, animal husbandry, and veterinary medicine
- Inspection and quarantine Field
- Intuitively and synchronously display identification result and morphological reference,
- Clinical database including over 4000 species, covering 20000 strains to account for diversity greater accuracy.
- 300 kinds of specialty bacteria covering filamentous fungi, yeasts, noca bacteria, legionella and etc.
- Customize database to meet need of different microbial labs.
- Able to detect carbapenemases and cephalosporinases via different characteristic spectrum
Reliable hardware performance
- Vacuum pump without oil is free of maintenance and less cost.
- Distinctive integrated circuit design to improve signal-to-noise ratio and reduce error rate
- Advanced hyper-efficient ion propulsion patent technology to improve ion transmission capacity and increase the sensitivity and resolution of mass spectrometry systems
- Flight tube temperature compensation technology to ensure the stability of the instrument
- Acquisition and identification function realized in one application software
- Target plate is reusable that help to save cost and could add sample at 96 spot at most at the same time
- Strains identification applied in EXS2600 makes turn-around-time from about two days to 15min, which save more time for doctor to give medicine and even rescue critical patients.
- Available with reusable target plate and disposable plate, optional.
- Rapidly test 96 samples in one plate only within 12 min.
- Freely set control target location for monitoring process.
- Several sample pretreatment reagent selection for several microbes.