Render MA120Automated ID&AST System
• Detection Principle: Colorimetric Method
• Visual inspection is applicable
• Detection Principle: Turbidimetric Method
• True MIC for Susceptibility test, Unique patent design microwells
• Up to date antibiotic susceptibility test and grouping per CLSI/EUCAST standard
• User-oriented design
• Expert System included marking antibiotic choices easily with a glance
• Independent quality control for each test panel
Upgrade annually according to CLSI/EUCAST
• Hospital infection system, case management system, and statistical systems make your work simple and efficient
Flexible and More Options for Automation
• Capable of performing identification and Antibiotic Susceptibility tests for Nonfermenter, Streptococcus/Enterococcus, Staphylococcus, Fungus, and Enterobacteriaceae. It covers more than 300 species of bacteria and fungi.
• The Test Panel consists of 120 microwells, which integrates 24 microwells for identification and 96 microwells for the Susceptibility test. Both results can come out in a single test.